Followers

Thursday, November 16, 2017

NEW RELEASE TIME FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER..



Hello Everyone...

What a great day..the sun is shinning and it is new release day for SASAYAKI GLITTER

I  have three new digi's to share..

First up is #126..Dancing Reindeer..



Isn't he a charmer..this is just like Christmas in New Zealand and Australia..hot, sunny and reindeer's dancing all over the beaches..well, not really, it is usually me with antlers on and being totally silly.



I used my snow mound dies for the sand straight onto blue cardstock and added the sun and few clouds.



The reindeer and his friend the crab were fussy cut out and added onto the beach scene..

***************************************************************************
.
Next up we have #131 "Christmas Monster "..


Oh, he is fun and all coloured up with my markers...



The pack of pressies is a stamp from "Hot off the Press "..stamped onto kraft and highlighted with white gel pen...


I added twine for the candy canes to hang from...

************************************************************************

And last of all my absolute favourite..#129  "My Snow Love "..




Awww... I just love snowmen and so does this little girl...



Coloured with my markers and left the card really plain and simple..the hearts were off cuts from another die and they came in really handy..



A few little details with the white gel pen like the dots on his buttons..there is fur on his trims but it didn't come out real good for some reason..not enough glue I expect and close to the dreaded red...

So there we go...thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you Thursday with a blog hop..

Luv CHRISSYxx




12 comments:

Janette said...

Three fabulous cards Chrissy, would be hard to choose just one, the colouring is gorgeous, love the little candy cane swags too...all lovely...xx

Veerle said...

All 3 great cards Chrissy, the reindeer is hilarious, the snow monster is one happy chap and the last one is funny too. Great inspiration.
Hugs Veerle xx

Marilyn said...

Love these fun images. Can't help but laugh at the look on the snowman's face. You've done a grand job on these Chrissy... lovely layouts and your colouring is gorgeous.

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card and 2 cute and gorgeous cards Chrissy
Gr Karin

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome Christmas cards Chrissy! Love the sunglasses hanging from the antlers! The monster is adorable and the candy cane garland is fabulous! Gorgeous coloring on the snowman...he doesn't look too happy tho!

Brenda

Chris said...

Three funtastic cards Chrissy! Love the images and your beautiful designs! Would so love to see you dancing around the beach in your antlers!!!
Chris
xx

crafty-stamper said...

All gorgeous cards Chrissy but my fave is the dancing reindeer lol
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Three fantastic festive creations Chrissy love the images they look such fun except the last one I do love and admire your card designs they always look top notch
hugs
lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Three gorgeous cards but my fave is the snowman. I love snowmen and he is amazing. All beautifully coloured and pretty designs. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pam said...

Three gorgeous cards Chrissy, love these images and papers you have used, amazing colouring with fabulous layouts.
Hugs Pam x

Jane said...

Fabulous awesomeness Mrs. I want to come back as a polka dot trunk wearing reindeer shaking my booty with a rubber ring. The good life!! Xx

Pia S said...

All three cards are fun, love the quirky non traditional Christmas images, very much to my taste. You've kept your cards simple yet detailed, which I suppose also make them quite postage friendly. That's something I'm trying to keep in mind for my Christmas cards as most of them will be sent to delivered by the postman.